Pour toute publication sur des formations liées aux métiers du bar, n’hésitez pas à envoyer par mail, une fiche de la formation que vous souhaitez diffuser.
Contactez-nous pour plus d'informations !
The Elite Bartender Course
The objectives of the course are to:
• To create awareness inherent to the use and abuse of alcoholic beverages.
• To provide participants with a working knowledge of the wines, spirits and liqueurs available on the international market.
• To differentiate and discuss all types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages commonly marketed in bars
• To provide participants with adequate skills to prepare, mix and serve the different types of beverages
• To improve the participants to experiment with new cocktail recipes
• To acquaint the participants with the Guidelines for Bartending Working Procedures
• To train the participants in Bar Control Procedures
• To train the participants in costing and pricing a beverage list
• To facilitate the learning and exchange of bar cultures.
This is a 9-days course conducted from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 7pm daily.
17th novembre 2019 Foreign participants are expected to arrive on the 17th novembre 2019 and depart on the 27 novembre 2019.
Participants will be accommodated at the Hotel Ambasciatori in Venezia/Mestre on a twin-sharing basis.
Certificates will be awarded to participants who meet the following requirements:
• Achieve 100% attendance
• Pass a written examination
• Participate in all activities.
Application on the attached Registration Form must be submitted to A.I.B.E.S. before 10 October 2019.
Applications will be accepted on a 'first-come-first-served' basis.
Each application must be accompanied by payment of the relevant fee.
The top student (s) will be selected based on the following criteria:
• Attitude, Attendance and Punctuality
• Overall Presentation – oral presentation, cocktail mixing and class participation.
• Written Examination
Best team Award:
This will be awarded to the team who proved to have strong practical and business sense
IBA Member : Euro 1100
Non-Member : Euro 1300
Including course + hotel and meals
Candidates should complete the following application form
For further informations, please contact: